The original no sunday football club
Why No Fútbol on Sunday?
We believe you can have a quality program and not have to compromise
NSFC soccer club is also designed to take back the family by preserving the Sabbath (Sunday) day. We respect family time and values while at the same time providing our club with staff who are innovative and pro-development for each and every player. Our club believes in maintaining an emphasis on a high quality brand of soccer while expecting excellent sportsmanship.
NSFC has several teams that travel out of state and compete against competitive teams throughout the country. We strive to ensure that every player in the valley has the chance to reach their potential on the soccer field and in life.
- We believe Sundays are sacred and so we don’t play soccer on Sundays.
- We believe in fostering a family friendly club. We value and want to protect quality family time and our game and practice schedules reflect that.
- We believe in valuing player’s and parent’s time. We minimize travel, tournaments, and other inefficient and ineffective approaches to soccer.
- Our club structure and approach to soccer training, development and play is based on extensive research and soccer studies regarding what is best for young athletes: none of it is motivated by money, financing or income for our club. We’ll play any team, any time. Just not on Sunday.
- We believe in superior sportsmanship and we will tolerate nothing less than that.
- We believe we are raising, training, developing and coaching youth to develop great character, great attributes, and become great teammates. We want our kids to participate and excel in athletics without compromising other precious values. We are not coaching athletes who we hope become good people, rather we are teaching great kids who we hope become great soccer players.